- This event has passed.
Striper Lake Lanier August 1, 2020
August 1 @ 6:45 am$125
What: The Georgia Chapter of Safari Club International Chapter Event: Striper Fishing Lake Lanier
When: August 1, 2020 at 6:45 a.m at Aqualand Marina
- Arrive 6:45 am at Aqualand Marina for a 4 hour guided Striper Fishing trip on Lake Lanier.
- Fishing will be followed by lunch at Pig Tails Restaurant located at the Marina. Pig Tails is known for BBQ, Burgers, and Wings.
- 4 people per boat.
- Cost including lunch $125 per person (adults and children). Does not include tip for boat captain
- Open to Children as long as accompanied by an adult
- 4 hours of guided fishing,
- All tackle, bait, and gear
- Bottled water on ice
- Cooler with ice to hold your own snack or drink
- Cleaning of your fish (There are no fish cleaning facilities on the lake and the US
- Army Corps of Engineers has asked that fish not be cleaned and the remains dumped back into the lake)
- Cooler to take your fish home should you choose
- Fishing License - You must have a current fishing license
- Tip for the Boat Captain
Last day to register is 7/18/2020